Warwick Gnome i - Pocket Bass Amp Head with USB Interface, 200 Watt
The Warwick Gnome i bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power - all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome i amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals. The Warwick Gnome i offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC or compatible mobile device to record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins. The 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome i for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
- Ultra-portable, lightweight bass amplifier head
- Solid-state design, class D amplifier circuitry
- 200 W at 4 ohms / 130 W at 8 ohms
- 3-band EQ with +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band
- 1/4" headphone output for silent practice
- Post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
- More than 10 mOhms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
- Can be mounted on RockBoard pedalboards with the RockBoard QuickMount Type D (not included)
- Front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- Rear-mounted Ground Lift switch
- Rear-mounted Power On / Off switch
- Front connections for 1/4" instrument input and 1/4" headphone output
- Rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 1/4" speaker out and balanced XLR DI out
- Input voltage 220 - 240V AC
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 6 11/16" x 4 41/64" x 1 51/64"
- Weight 0.96 kg / 2.12 lbs.
- 230V EU version incl. power cord with EU plug (Warning: The device can only be used in countries with 230V mains voltage. Other mains voltages can damage the device.)