The all new, 2023 MetroExpress line is designed with the player in mind. From upgraded crafstmanship and tonewoods to reinvented electronics, the MetroExpress is a great addition to any arsenal. Whether this is your first Sadowsky or you are adding to your collection, a MetroExpress bass is your key to the signature Sadowsky sound for any budget.
The Verdine White signature bass is a tribute to Verdine's late brother, Maurice White, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the non-profit Verdine White Performing Arts Center in Los Angeles, California. The center's purpose is to assist musically talented students living in underserved communities.
- Strings: 4 String
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Morado
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Machineheads: Sadowsky Light Open Gear
- Nut: Sadowsky Just-a-Nut III
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Frets: 21 Nickel Silver Ball End Frets with Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Neck Pickup: Sadowsky Passive P
- Bridge Pickup: Sadowsky Passive Single Coil J
- Electronics: Sadowsky Classic 2 Band Boost Only Preamp
- Controls: Volume | Blend | Bass (P/P) | Treble
- Bridge: MetroExpress Quick Release
- String Spacing: 19 mm
- Included Accessories: Sadowsky S Style Security Locks, Sadowsky Fretboard Protector, Sadowsky Portabag, Adjustment Tools, User Manual